Maintenance Service Pricing - 2012
|Advance Payments –
16 weeks of service
|Twice weekly service
|Every other week
Pay for the year in advance and receive two additional weeks of service at no extra charge!
Additional weeks are available upon customer’s request.
Our service plans include:
Customer responsibilities between service appointments:
- Water testing and treatment using customer’s chemicals (extra charge for chemicals will apply if your chemicals are not made available. If the proper treatment chemical is not available through the customer, Prestige Pools will supply and charge customer for the purchase of the chemical.)
- Clean skimmer baskets and scrub water line.
- Backwash and rinse filter.
- Check equipment for operation and leaks.
- Vacuum for 15-30 minutes (we will check and install the automatic pool cleaner, if customer has one.)
- Water surface cleaning (skimming leaves and debris.)
- Maintain proper water levels in pool.
- Check filter pressure, backwash if needed.
- Check and empty skimmer baskets between service calls as necessary.
- Test water.
Have chemicals on hand!
When using our Maintenance service you will be offered to buy a season’s supply of chemicals at a 15% discount with free delivery and $25 off of your pool opening and closing.
Payment due, in advance, on the first of the month. We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, check or cash. All cancellations require a two week notice by either party.
For appointments contact us at 314-821-6660.